Could your civil case use some expert legal research and writing? Attorney Kelly Grafton has been handling critical motions for firms from the biggest global players to small boutique shops. Kelly’s work can be on a contract basis, as of counsel, or even as ghostwriting. Kelly is also an experienced advocate in court and is happy to argue any motion under a limited entry of appearance. Critical motions, including motions to dismiss, motions for summary judgment, motions to exclude experts, and post-trial motions can be turned around in a few days if necessary.
To learn more about how Kelly’s experience in legal research and writing can help your case, give us a call today.
Here are some quick highlights from Kelly’s career:
- Top 10% of her graduating class from The George Washington University Law School
- Order of the Coif
- Taught legal research and writing as a Dean’s Fellow at GW Law
- 5 years of experience at a global law firm
- 7 years of experience providing of counsel and project-based contract services to local firms and solo practitioners
- Winning briefs filed with Maryland’s Court of Appeals, Court of Special Appeals, and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, resulting in numerous published opinions
- Extensive experience with Westlaw, LexisNexis, FindLaw, and other legal research sites
See Kelly’s full bio here.